RHLT Strategic Plan 2018 - 2021
Introduction to RHLT
RHLT is a charity based in the London Borough of Richmond – the People Hive, in Twickenham, is our home. We provide a range of activities, training and opportunities for adults with a learning disability, to support their recreation, social integration and personal development.
Our over-arching objective for the period is to refocus our work and develop as a sustainable organisation, following the conclusion of our contract to provide accommodation services.
To achieve this, we will focus on three main areas of client-facing work each with its own objectives, plus cross-cutting objectives for our fundraising, marketing and communications .
Social activities and development of Life Skills
• Deliver a suite of activities which our Clients value.
• Expand the 'reach' of our range of activities to increase the number of participants.
• Refresh the way we recruit, develop and deploy our pool of volunteers; and increase the use of volunteers in delivering activities.
• Establish links from RHLT to 16-18 year- olds.
Work experience and employment
• Continue our work to provide training in workplace skills, increasing the number of Participants
• Define and establish a programme to enable and support progression into employment
Run the People Hive
• Establish the People Hive as a successful community facility .
Fundraising, marketing and communications
• Secure funding and sustainable income streams to secure the medium-term future of RHLT.
• Build RHLT reputation, and partnerships, to enable our new range of activities.
In addition, we will ensure that our organisation operates efficiently, and remains responsive to the needs of our clients and to changes in the external environment.