Richmond Homes and Lifestyle Trust is committed to creating and supporting real opportunities for people with a learning disability living within the Borough of Richmond and the surrounding areas.
Our vision is to expand our existing services and to create new opportunities.
We will develop and grow our successful residential and supported living accommodation and our aim is to become a leading provider in the Borough.
We will support people with a learning disability to live the lives that they choose by providing affordable activities through which they can widen their social circles.
We are a values-driven Trust and our core values include the following: -
- We will support and engage with all of our staff, our volunteers and the people who use our services.
- We will be forward thinking and creative in all that we do.
- We aspire to break down barriers; we want the people whom we support to be able to reach their full potential.
- We are dedicated to the personal development of all of our staff members and volunteers.
- We will be passionate about what we do.
- We will fulfil our objectives with integrity and pride.